Sewing Machine Operator
Job Title: Sewing Machine Operator
Location: North Charleston, SC
This position will sew on our American flag production line. You will be sewing the highest-quality flags in the world! The material is nylon, and very easy to work with.
$18 per hour
7 paid holidays
Free snacks and drinks provided for you!
80 hours of paid time off annually
Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm. This is a 4 day work week, so you can enjoy Friday-Sunday off!
Who you are:
- Experience working on an Industrial Sewing Machine
- Attention to detail - you are making the highest quality flags in the world!
- Experience with a double needle lockstitch machine is a plus!
- Experience with a bar tack machine is a plus!
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs when needed
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- All candidates must pass a pre-hire sewing test.
What you’ll do:
- Operate and maintain industrial sewing machines
Why you’ll love working for Allegiance:
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- We are passionate about our employees’ well being and treat everyone as if they are part of our family
- We value your craft! We have such a high respect for what you do and want to celebrate your talents through competitive wages, fun and safe work environment and place where you feel your career is supported
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and why they're a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Allegiance Flag Supply is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We will contact only those candidates whose qualifications align with our needs.