Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Location: Charleston, SC
Company: Allegiance Flag Supply
The e-commerce manager is responsible for implementing and developing the company's e-commerce strategy. Key areas of focus include paid digital media, television ads, e-mail, owned social media, direct mail, UX/UI design, website merchandising, CRO, and SEO. Reporting directly to one of our Co-Founders, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding our brand's horizons.
- Collaborate with agency partners to oversee advertising campaigns (META, Google, Linear TV, SEO, and CRO).
- Daily communication with agency partners – Share internal campaign strategies, drive/oversee ad creation and ad approval
- Analysis – Ensure ads are accurately targeted, optimized, and performing at an acceptable ROI level
- Create a weekly media buying plan for Linear TV
- Customer Retention - own initiatives, including weekly calls with our e-mail agency, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Own the website, all Shopify apps, and relationship with the web developer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan across all channels.
- Collaborate on organic Social Media strategy with in-house team.
- Optimize the website user experience to improve core funnel metrics
- Optimize pricing and merchandising strategy.
- Research, launch, and test new marketing channels
- Lead clear communication and alignment with Marketing, Product Development, Operations, Wholesale, Customer Service, and Finance teams.
- Take a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, keeping current with industry best practices and trends.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities; comfortable with doing work in the trenches while still maintaining a strategic perspective. This is very much a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type of role
- Strong understanding of E-commerce specific business practices and consumer behavior, best practice marketing strategy and tools, vendor management, and project management
- Ability to successfully define and deliver complex projects end-to-end with positive ROI, from business case through deployment, under tight timelines
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to interact, influence, and align with all levels of the organization
- Motivational and strong people manager who leads by example and excels at communication to ensure alignment with all team members
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good attendance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in E-commerce, Site Merchandising, and/or Digital Marketing
- 2+ years of experience working with data analysis and web analytics tools.
- Deep experience in at least one of the following channels: Email, Paid Search, or Paid Social
- Previous e-commerce, DTC-facing brand product experience
- Shopify Plus, Klaviyo, Triple Whale, Google Analytics, Shipstation
- Paid Media- Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Linear TV / Tatari, etc.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Low-level web development abilities, specifically on Shopify Plus
Why Allegiance Flag Supply?
- Join a rapidly growing American-made consumer goods company committed to innovation and excellence.
- Play a crucial role in shaping the E-commerce department
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Contribute to the revitalization of American manufacturing and our journey to create exceptional products.