As seen in
The legend of Betsy Ross is alive and available. Allegiance's Pre-Assembled Betsy Ross Flag Set includes everything you need to display this incredibly detailed flag.
Most importantly, this flag is 100% made in the USA by highly skilled sewers, many of whom lost work as the American textile industry moved overseas. We couldn’t be more proud to bring that work back, creating irreplaceable value for them, our customers, and our great country.
- 3' x 5' Betsy Ross Flag: 100% made in the USA by highly skilled seamstresses with the highest quality materials.
- Vermont White Ash Flag Pole: as strong as it gets, and finished with a protective coating to shield it from the elements.
- Pair Of Non-Tangle Flag Pole Spinners: made from anodized aluminum and designed with a bearing to spin around the pole as the flag is blown in the wind. This alleviates the constant annoyance of your flag wrapping around your pole.
- Cast Aluminum Flagpole Bracket: assures a sturdy connection from base to pole. This thing isn't going anywhere.
- Flag Dimensions: 3' x 5' with embroidered stars
- Flagpole - 1" Diameter - 6' Long - White Ash Finial Attached
- Spinners- 1" Diameter
- Cast Aluminum Bracket With a Black Finish (Includes 3 Mounting Screws and 3 Plastic Anchors)
- If drilling into brick, please use 3/16" Masonry Drill Bit (Not included in set)
- Please see FAQ page for detailed installation instructions
As seen in
If There’s One Thing That Should Be Made In America, It’s The American Flag
When friends Max Berry, Wes Lyon, and Katie Lyon purchased their first homes, they searched for a high-quality American flag to fly. But they all soon encountered the exact same problem; finding a high-quality American flag that was made in the USA. Purchases from Amazon and big box stores resulted in flags that quickly deteriorated, wrapped around their flagpole, and were often made overseas. If the flags they bought were made domestically, they were often mass-produced with low quality materials. After an exhaustive search for a flag worthy of our country’s colors, everything came up short.
That was unacceptable. So they decided to make it themselves, launching Allegiance Flag Supply in Charleston, SC in 2018.
The Proof Is In Our Process
When our parents and grandparents made something, they made it here in America, and they built it to last! We wanted to bring that same level of quality back, so here’s how we ensure our flags are always a cut above the rest:
Every flag needs a proper base. The baseline of our flags is American-sourced, first-run, 200 denier nylon. Durable enough to withstand harsh elements, but lightweight enough to catch a breeze.
Extra protection, so no shreds & tatters after flying for just a short time. Each flag is fortified with double needle lock-stitching… so if one stitch breaks, it won’t continue to unravel.
Our hands-on process means your flag isn't going anywhere. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for added stabilization & each flag is hand-crafted to perfection. Every stitch. Every hem. Every thread.
When you get your flag from Allegiance Flag Supply, you’re getting more than just a flag: you’re helping to build & sustain American pride, American jobs, and the American dream.