Old Glory takes it back, way back. Talented and tireless seamstresses personalize a process by appliquéing and stitching each star by hand, taking over 5 hours to craft on average. These seamstresses pay tribute to the inimitable Betsy Ross—an artisan whose legacy continues to inspire us each and every day. As functional as this flag is, it also serves as a true work of art that many Allegiance devotees have taken to frame and place about their homes.
Allegiance flags are made using 400 Denier nylon—a material strong enough to keep them looking good in the elements but lightweight enough to catch a breeze. This Allegiance flag is appliquéd—like they were in the old days—and is finished with our signature zig-zag stitch at the seams to prevent fraying.
- Dimensions: 2.5' x 4' (Please inquire about size variations)
- Old Glory takes an average of 5 hours to craft
- All stars are appliquéd and stitched by hand
- 2 Gold Metal Grommet Rings for Vertical or Horizontal Hanging
- Includes a triangular carrying case for added protection
- 1 Year Warranty